Yoga in Preston is believed to a technique that provides relief from almost all conditions related to body and mind. Yoga has many styles that mainly revolve around basic yoga poses. The different styles are developed to help the performer in different ways.
Different styles of yoga include
1. Hatha yoga: It is an old system that includes the practice of asana and pranayam, which brings peace to mind and body.
2. Vinyasa yoga: This yoga deals with vigorous style based on a rapid flow through sun salutations.
3. Asthanga yoga: Asthanga yoga has 6 series, each series dealing with continuous sequence of asana.
4. Power yoga: It is used to describe vigorous movements of vinyasa yoga.
5. Bikram yoga: It consists of twenty-six postures and two breathing techniques performed in a room heated to 40.60C.
6. Jivamukti yoga: The classes begin with a warm-up sequence followed by themes, meditations, reading and affirmations.
7. Iyengar yoga: This form of yoga focuses on details of each posture.
8. Anusra yoga: This new system teaches a set of universal principles of alignment that underlie all yoga postures.
9. Sivananda yoga: Consists of twelve asana that concentrate on strength and flexibility of spine.
10. Viniyoga: Works towards customizing the asana so that it can help self discovery and personal transformation.
11. Kundalini yoga: This practice is designed to awaken the energy of the base of the spine in order to draw it to seven chakras.
12. Yin yoga: It is a low paced yoga in which each pose is maintained for more than five minutes.
Depending up on your body, you can choose one or more style.