If you are new to yoga and still in a confusion of which form of yoga to choose, then here I would like to mention a form that might be perfect for you named iyengar. Iyengar yoga is one of the most popular forms of yoga which is perfectly suited for all, especially those having back problems and those who are suffering from stress. Iyengar yoga is based on improving stamina, flexibility, concentration and balance.
Now what makes iyengar class different from several other forms? Well in this class, it’s just you; your mat and a bottle of water and of course your instructor. Well there are certain props such as yoga blocks, straps, blankets being used for trying several poses, so that you whole concentration is on the exercise and not on struggling to complete it.
However you will find numerous renowned yoga classes in Melbourne which suggests iyengar yoga for beginners as it is totally about the best possible alignment of your body for all the asanas.
Source Link – http://iyengaryogaclass.blogspot.com/2015/02/what-makes-iyengar-yoga-different.html
So finally you have chosen the brighter side of living, yoga is one of the best exercises that provide you instant gratification and lasting transformation. Now yoga is universal in nature it can be practiced by a small kid to a middle aged adult. Well If you are new to yoga, then you will be glad to know that you have many options, that is many types of yoga to choose from
However many yoga classes in Melbourne suggest with such wide range of styles you can improve strength, flexibility and balance. Here I would like to mention a few;
• Ashtanga Yoga: Here you do a series of non-stop yoga poses with special breathing techniques in order to help focus the mind and control the flow of breathing throughout the body.
• Iyengar Yoga: This style is very gentle in nature. Here you perform by using several props such as belts, blocks, and pillow like bolsters to get into correct alignment. Iyengar class are recommendable, especially to begin with.
• Power Yoga: Power yoga is one of the most athletic and challenging forms of yoga. It is generally based on the sequences of poses in Ashtanga Yoga that results in building upper body strength as well as flexibility and balance.
So that’s all for now, keep an eye on this space for more information and updates. Visit: http://www.lunayoga.com.au/
Main Source : http://iyengaryogaclass.blogspot.com/2015/01/a-gist-of-3-essential-yoga-styles.html
Are you contemplating on joining a beginner yoga class sometime in the near future? If yes, then let me tell you that you have taken a very wise decision. This is because this traditional form of exercise is immensely useful in enhancing your immunity and protecting you against many diseases. Here are some of the ways that you can make the most of your course. Go through them to get a better perspective:
1. The first decision that you need to take is to choose the best yoga courses in Melbourne. Luna Yoga Studio for instance, is one of the most reputed places from where you can learn this simple yet effective exercise.
2. The next is to make sure that your instructor is well-trained in this domain so that you can learn the different yoga positions with ease. The best way to ascertain this point is to visit one of the ongoing classes and see it for yourself.
3. Another important thing that you need to keep in mind is that the setting where you are going to attend the class. Is it in a calm and serene environment such as yoga retreat Bali? This is just an add-on but nevertheless, immensely important and allows you to gain maximum advantage from the course.
These are some of the things that you need to take into consideration in case you are going to opt for the best yoga classes. Visit http://www.lunayoga.com.au to join a class today!
Main Source : Click Here
Yoga, it has become the part of our daily lives these days. In the modern fast-paced life, yoga acts as a relaxing balm for many people. Partaking in yoga retreat Bali, Victoria, Melbourne and many other locations have also become a preferred choice among people.
If you are the one interested to learn the magical power of yoga practises, you need to start searching for the yoga studios. Let us take iyengar yoga as an example, being a part of the hatha yoga, it is one of the oldest forms.
What all things you have to consider while looking for an Iyengar class? To start from, you need to make a list of studios that offer courses. Be sure about your goals: If you wish to increase your stamina or searching for the right yoga to recover from an injury, then Iyengar yoga is your answer. Select the style of yoga depending on your needs and fitness levels.
Find a studio: You can search for the studios that offer Iyengar classes. It would ease your searching efforts as you have a specific need. If you are looking for yoga retreats, location is the key that needs attention. No matter whether you wish to go for yoga retreat Bali, Thailand or anywhere else, the type of landscape should inspire you.
Class levels and timing: Choosing the class level depends on your existing skills and knowledge regarding the yoga. Have a discussion with the instructor for taking an informed decision. Also ask about the class timings to ensure that it fits to your daily schedule.
Even though online lessons and free tutorial are available on the internet, attending classes can give better results. Learning it from a qualified practitioner will be always a righteous decision.
Main Source : http://iyengaryogaclass.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/iyengar-class-what-to-look-for.html