I am sure before joining any yoga classes in Melbourne, you must have gone through several write ups that showcases several health benefits of practicing yoga such as it offers great amount of flexibility, builds adequate muscle’s strength, perfects your body posture, increases your blood flow and what not. Now here I would like to share 3 unexpected health benefits that I have discovered by practicing yoga.
• It boosts immunity: Yoga practices provide a great help in boosting immunity at a cellular level. It basically increases your overall health. And as it is correctly said”As you breathe better, move better and circulate better, all the other organs function better.”
• Proper and peaceful sleep: I have discovered practicing yoga on the daily basis can effectively help in improving quality of your sleep, sleeping issues like anxiety, stress can easily be controlled.
• Food cravings: At some point or other we all feel an awareness of physical and emotional sensations associated with eating. Sometimes we are hungry but sometimes we aren’t. Yoga practicing can help you controlling your food cravings.
Main Source : http://iyengaryogaclass.blogspot.com/2015/06/3-unexpected-health-benefits-of.html
Yoga is a medium of physical and emotional exercise that helps us in several ways and brings about mental and physical balance in our lives. It reduces anxiety and helps with stress and hypertension. There are many forms of yoga and all of them have different approaches and ways of healing. It is always advisable to join professional yoga classes in Melbourne if you are a fresher. While you embark upon this beautiful journey, here are a few common mistakes to look out for and avoid.
• Many times to preach a certain position, students tend to hold their breath. The main focus of yoga is deep breathing and therefore do not compromise with your breaths ad how you are feeling during yoga.
• Like any other form of exercise, do not stuff yourself with food or flavoured drinks for at least an hour prior to your classes.
• And lastly, doing too much too soon. Do not try to replicate some actress you see on television and do not push yourself to reach a position. Take your time, feel the positions rather than achieving them and follow the instructions of your trainer.
To start your training with the most trusted institution in Melbourne, visit http://www.lunayoga.com.au/.
Main Source : http://iyengaryogaclass.blogspot.com/2015/06/three-common-mistakes-you-must-avoid.html